This residential fire started from grease on the stove. It caused damage to the cabinets, walls, and counter tops as well as smoke damage throughout a large portion of the house. The home owner used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and the local fire department came in inspect.
Much of the contents in the home had to be cleaned from smoke and/or excess from the fire extinguisher. The contents were brought back to our warehouse which is located in Brewton, Alabama. Each item was carefully cleaned and taken back to the home. This includes clothing, dishes, and even electronics.