Mold damage at this Brewton home began with an HVAC leak. The leak occurred slowly over time and went undetected for quite some time. Eventually, the water began to drip from the ceiling and the residents noticed water on the floor. The leak affected the majority of the home and caused extensive mold growth inside the walls and ceilings. SERVPRO was called upon to clean up the water. When the damage was assessed, it was obvious that there was a mold infestation as well. This was no surprise as moisture and darkness together for any length of time will commonly lead to mold growth. If mold occurs in your home or commercial facility, call SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton 24/7 at 251-809-1260. We routinely provide 24-hour emergency service, and we are equipped to deal with any size disaster.