Recent Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire in Butler, AL


This is the results of a kitchen fire that one of our customers had in Butler, AL. The fire started due to an electrical problem around the stove. The customer ... READ MORE



Decorating The Office


We have done some decorating in one of our locations. It took some time to find exactly what we wanted to put on this wall and we had many ideas on what to do a... READ MORE



Water Damage in Brewton, AL


SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton received a call to mitigate a water job in Brewton, AL. Our staff comes out and did what they do best, however even wit... READ MORE



Fire in Brewton, AL


This fire was an unusual one. The neighbor was burning debris in the yard, when the wind caught the fire and blew it over the fence and into his yard. This fire... READ MORE



Fire in Dixon Mills, AL


SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton received a phone call to come clean up after a fire, with these calls we never know what to expect. Some times we walk ... READ MORE



Extensive Mold Growth


This business discovered extensive mold growth and called SERVPRO for help. Businesses are always at risk for mold infestations, especially if they are leasing ... READ MORE



Moisture and Mold


This hot tub had microbial growth found on the outside of it and on the drywall of the room where it was stored. The source was from the heater, which had been ... READ MORE



Commercial Flooding


Once the excess water has been removed, the floors and walls may appear dry, but a quick inspection will reveal they are wet to the touch. Nearly all building m... READ MORE



Storm Aftermath


Severe thunderstorms with heavy rain came through Jackson, Alabama and the surrounding areas. These storms caused extensive damage to homes and businesses throu... READ MORE



Residential Water Damage


This residential water damage was caused by a sewage backup in the shower and toilet. The overflow affected four rooms with tile, carpet, and drywall in the mai... READ MORE