This residential fire in Flomaton, Alabama started from the stove. It caused damage to the cabinets as well as smoke and soot damage throughout the whole house. The home owner used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire and the local fire department came in inspect the damage.
SERVPRO of Monroeville/Evergreen/Brewton responded quickly. Most of the contents in the home had to be cleaned from smoke and/or excess from the fire extinguisher. The contents were brought back to our warehouse which is located in Brewton, Alabama. Each item was carefully cleaned and taken back to the home. This includes clothing, dishes, and even electronics.